The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue Runestone Nodes still in game

Drazhar14
Drazhar14
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was running around Glenumbra and I spotted a runstone with a blue glow just outside Daggerfall. When I tried to interact with it, it faded away. It was kind of creepy, like a ghost from the past...
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭
    I think nodes related to the enchanter starter quest still show in their original form and spawn without being on the quest.
    Edited by RandalMarrs on June 28, 2016 1:19AM
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should give the old runestones a place in the game again. Make the nodes blue green and red.
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should give the old runestones a place in the game again. Make the nodes blue green and red.

The blue ones definitely look better than the red ones. It would be cool if they had a multi-glow or the colours phased in and out.
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭
    Rarely, I had seen two enchanter nodes spawn on the same spot. Two different colors, so the glow would be purple or orange or green. Was neat to see.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a phased instance of a Blue node last night in the game. It went away as I approached it. I think it was near Stone Falls, so it might have been one of the Alchemy Writ Training quest nodes.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"