The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any dedicated, BwB PC DC NA?

mechsauc3
mechsauc3
✭✭
im llooking to get better as i level through bwb, i have ts, discord,mumble,etc..

im new to pvp and want to learn my class well enough to maybe do 1vX's

add me ingame @mechsauc3
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I summon @W0lf_z13 !

(Seriously talk to him when he shows up).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [ Deleted ]
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on June 28, 2016 10:13PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Call me Glendower, for I can call spirits from the vasty deep!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 , I'm getting excited to fight your Wolfpack.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mechsauc3 also , check into PUGz of Daggerfall, they are a guild I started in and they usually run bigger groups .. there are a few really good leaders there ( they are non ts though )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @W0lf_z13 , I'm getting excited to fight your Wolfpack.

We are few but we are well... few. Been having a great time the past few days in our little group.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all