The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fortified Nirncruxes?

Pomaikai
Pomaikai
✭✭✭✭✭
Has the drop rate been nerfed that bad? I can't find them to save my life in PC/NA. Neither from doing Craglorn runs, nor just trying to buy them. I'm currently in need of a TON of Fortifieds. I'm always looking, but rarely finding.

[Edit to remove signs of trading]
Edited by [Deleted User] on July 1, 2016 6:07PM
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XB1 NA here. Still find them in Crag all the time. I would say at least 1 to 3 Nirncrux (Fortified) on each circle and I mean circling the entire map.

Potent I find about one every two cycles round the map

I simply follow the road and go in a circle. I do stop to go get things that I see off in the distance, but I pretty much stay on this path.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RNG again - the last 3 I have found have been potents - usually I find fortified. I am on PS4 NA and there are always plenty of people running around Craglorn farming, so they must be there.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, nerf'd that bad. I use to get 2-3 fortified or potent a week simply running around to do the one crafting writ I still do there. Have gotten nothing/zero/zip/nada since the Dark Brotherhood patch on PS4.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got 2 fortified today just from harvesting nodes while travelling, so I know they are out there.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.