Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How about a new motif with skirts for females!

Swernik
Swernik
✭✭✭
Would be awesome I think to have some kind of motif that lets you craft skirts or something like that :hushed:
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I checked, Medium Chest of the Barbaric motif made of Void Clothes back in the day when VR14 was the top, was truly like a shirt
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The light Daedric legs and heavy mercenary legs are skirt like. That said, I would like to see more things like them.
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Medium Argonian, the Legs are a nice skirt on Females, or at least it looks like a skirt for a couple of the material levels (L20 to L34 or so)

http://eso-fashion.com/argonian-anole/

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should make Nord legs, all types, skirts for women, and kilts for men.
    Edited by Avalon on June 27, 2016 4:55PM
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avalon wrote: »

Now this would be really cool - for my male avatars, kilts. And just for ZOS to remember with it - kilts are not tailored like skirts, they are a very different kind of clothing - female skirts cannot just be derived from reshaping kilts and the other way round - you have to do separate meshes for male and females - not again an uni-sex crap - this does not work out with kilts and skirts.
    Edited by Lysette on June 27, 2016 5:01PM
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already had a well received thread on adding Kilts for men. I think we're overdue for some love.
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Check out Medium Argonian, the Legs are a nice skirt on Females, or at least it looks like a skirt for a couple of the material levels (L20 to L34 or so)

Ah pretty cool!
    Do they stay a skirt at level cp160?
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Avalon wrote: »

Awesome idea <3
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    I already had a well received thread on adding Kilts for men. I think we're overdue for some love.

Yeah, I think with it about series like Outlander - kilts do not look unmanly at all - they are a male attire which can look cool on a handsome guy or a rough wild looking one as well.

2bd2f3625419ea07e6b3eb192cf07944.jpg
    Edited by Lysette on June 27, 2016 5:11PM
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swernik wrote: »

Ah pretty cool!
    Do they stay a skirt at level cp160?

I don't know about CP160 - I just want to say, ingame this does not look like a skirt - just on the picture it creates this impression. I used argonian wear on several avatars, it looks more like tight shorts and the gap is covered dependent on the chest piece with flaps.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if we just kept not gender-segregating armor and clothing? I like that better. More skirts is fine, though!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    I don't know about CP160 - I just want to say, ingame this does not look like a skirt - just on the picture it creates this impression. I used argonian wear on several avatars, it looks more like tight shorts and the gap is covered dependent on the chest piece with flaps.

@Lysette

True, it is not a skirt per say, but it looks the most like one of any of the motifs. I do seem to remember one of the material levels being a skirt, but that could be the flaps covering things up so it looks that way.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »

@Lysette

True, it is not a skirt per say, but it looks the most like one of any of the motifs. I do seem to remember one of the material levels being a skirt, but that could be the flaps covering things up so it looks that way.

Á lot depends as well on how you dye these armor pieces - this can make quite a difference.
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple of costumes with skirts... the Nedic Armor set and the Battlemage as well.

I actually wear the Imperial Battlemage costume on my tank, and I once had this conversation upon reaching Valkyn Skoria...

lightarmor.png

:D
  • Lucious90
    Lucious90
    ✭✭✭
    Why limit skirts to females? my orc already wears a dress, wouldnt mind a mini skirt (NOT A KILT) to romp around in.... makes running around a lot easier than heavy plate pants...... Keeps ya cool on those hot Cyrodil summers and very fashionable when I go shopping in the Main Cities
    Xbox/NA
    Naturegoat - Stam Warden
    Healgoat- Mag temp
    Staticgoat- Stam Sorc
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    What if we just kept not gender-segregating armor and clothing? I like that better. More skirts is fine, though!

Ah yeah I didn't ment the skirts should be gendered locked, The title is a bit misleading. I just ment that probably female characters will be more excited about this
    TheHsN wrote: »
    Would be awesome I think to have some kind of motif that lets you craft skirts or something like that :hushed:

[Removed quoted content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on June 27, 2016 6:31PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be ok with just having the bottom of the robes available for legs, like the did with the top (light jerkins). You know, like the Daedric motif. The Daedric skirt looks awesome with heavy armor chests.

Oh and then make Daedric pants so it is even.
    Edited by Abeille on June 27, 2016 5:57PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

Ah yeah I didn't ment the skirts should be gendered locked, The title is a bit misleading. I just ment that probably female characters will be more excited about this

Ha ha, can't argue that, fair enough.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster