Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

Help creating attractive female altmer

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all! I wanted to ask the community for help creating a beautiful female altmer character as I will soon be creating a female altmer Templar but I suck at creating attractive characters. I also would like a character that could believably lift a sword but look as good as the altmer from the thieves guild dlc at the same time, any tips on achieving a good looking character? pictures would be most helpful in achieving this goal
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...

Just have fun in the character creation screen and make what looks best in your eyes ;)

It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks anyway :)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I can walk you throw how I made my elf;

1. Make the longest, sexiest pointy ears you can find. I love elfy pointy ears.
    2. Reasonably sharp chin with medium height cheek bones. (AKA make a face that you find pwetty).
    3. Now for the most important part --> boob slider all the way to OVAH 9000
    4. Posterior slider all the way to ovah 9000!

Enjoy your new hot money milking machine. Men will throw gold at you wherever you go. Especially if u wear the whisperweft gala costume and dance on rawl rock. GG.

EDIT: make sure u get back into heavy armour before visiting any inns. Them drunk nords cant keep their hands to themselves. Also be prepared to deal with extra large hit boxes.... My boobies so big they have hit boxes of their own. Makes it hard to avoid red.
    Edited by Vangy on June 27, 2016 5:30AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Raelian
    Raelian
    For the face, set it inbetween soft and heroic.
    Edited by Raelian on June 27, 2016 5:44AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh, well something like quenn for example with a humish but still gold skin color with those pretty cat like eyes, I really like pretty eyes on a female and well anyone have clues on how to achieve this? with pictures
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    55EB5ADDB1C72FA6A3B07166541E10498A438C4A
    F141389C7BC6C231F410526DC9C988AB13C0F510

1. put the body as skinny as possible.
    2. make your height as low as it can go. altmer chicks are already disgustingly tall, so make the best of it.
    3. go for the yellowest skin color. (i choose that because as an altmer i want to look like an altmer, too many of the skin color options look too human so go for the most yellow one.)
    4. upper body: max out the chest slider, but every other slider put on the smallest (waist, gut, etc),
    5. lower body: max out both the posterior dimensions and the hip size. everything else put as small as possible.

that's the formula to all attractive female bodies for practically every race in ESO. GL
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally prefer big eyes, soft faces, and light skin. I think I did pretty well on this one:
    xWpq1SD.png
    GOklKI7.png
    r06JWKs.png
    MRqJr3t.png
    Vs8TfPt.png
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those eyes are pretty
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »
    2. make your height as low as it can go. altmer chicks are already disgustingly tall, so make the best of it.
    3. go for the yellowest skin color. (i choose that because as an altmer i want to look like an altmer, too many of the skin color options look too human so go for the most yellow one.)
    4. upper body: max out the chest slider, but every other slider put on the smallest (waist, gut, etc),
    5. lower body: max out both the posterior dimensions and the hip size. everything else put as small as possible.

that's the formula to all attractive female bodies for practically every race in ESO. GL

giphy.gif

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on June 27, 2016 6:45AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Click Randomise.
    2. Lock all the features you like.
    3. Repeat until everything is locked.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • CokeVoAYCE
    CokeVoAYCE
    ✭✭✭✭
    CokeVoAYCE wrote: »

giphy.gif

thank you
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Help creating attractive female altmer"

No such thing exists... Incoming hate.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got a gorgeous one gimme time to screeny her after work