The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Malubeth working as intended?

Snatchez
Snatchez
✭✭
I understand that there were issues with it proccing way to often, but did they go overboard? Since the fix i think i have seen mine proc once in both pve and pvp, despite the many hits. In no way am I complaining that a bugged item is no longer bugged, however it seems as though the proc rate is .06% not 6% as its listed. What are you guys seeing currently that use Malubeths or fight those who do.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think sometimes the beam isn't showing now. Sometimes I'll see it pop up as a debuff on a player, or if I'm looking at my CLS afterwards I'll see either Scourge Harvest heals or damage, but didn't see a beam.
  • Snatchez
    Snatchez
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I was hoping that was the case. Loved the set long before it became broken and FOM, but anytime something gets "fixed" in game its just as likely to have new issues from the "fix".