The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire Guild Recruiting - Blood of the Black Widow - European Server - Daggerfall Covenant

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
Blood of the Black Widow is an all round guild (Trading/PvP/PvE)
-All levels welcome
-Free vampire bites to those who join
-Microphone is essential
-Guild colour theme: red and black

The main aim of this guild is to create our own little vampire community of active members, to look good as we travel around together in a group wearing our colours and tabards, to help eachother complete dungeons, go skyshard hunting, find or create specific weapons for eachother etc. Due to the name of the guild. Members can utilise the use of the undaunted ability thats synergy allows you to summon black Widow spiders, and also make use of the spawn of mephala monster set with allows you to create webs on the floor. This makes things more fun.

Guild heraldry will be available once we have enough members to create it. Each Guild Rank will give members unique roles within the guild, new guild ranks will be added to keep things fresh and each rank will have different requirements in order for you to achieve that rank. Zero tolerance on bullying, racism, harassment etc. Reputation is big in ESO so anyone with a bad reputation will not be able to stay or join, for example, known scammers/trolls.

Anyone interested in joining only has to inbox me on xbox live. My gamertag is Chrysa1is. Im very active so I will check my inbox regularly. Thankyou for checking out this post. I hope to hear from you soon.
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    Hey, This sounds like a nice guild :) im very new to mmo's, so I might need some getting used to how guilds work...I hope thats not a problem?

I wanted to become a vampire on my Agronian Nightblade character in the Ebonheart Pact. He's lvl 7 now. I don't know if you are still looking for members, but I'd like to join :)

My gamertag is Candurill and my characters name is Sham'a

I'll message you when im online again (I need to take care of some things first)

Where are you from actually?

Edit: I see now that this guild is based out of the Daggerfall Covanent :expressionless: That might be a problem ^^'
    Edited by Candurill on June 27, 2016 7:43PM