The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What issues are being worked exactly?

Malsidius
Malsidius
✭✭✭
ESO plus subscriptions are not renewing.

Dungeon finder queues seem to last forever (even with a full group).

Game keeps crashing (typically to home screen).
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    The game crashing I can confirm is being worked on but may take a few weeks due to certification process but will hot fix if they can. They won't release a fix also until they are 100% certain it's fixed. I know they are testing several things.

Also kill zones in sewer entrances in next incremental pactch.

I assume you are consoles. This is info I have been told directly btw not just rumours.
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, this sounds like the same BS we were fed when they told us to edit our ports.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    The kill zone thing is already on pc so I know that is def coming. And the crashing I reckon is due to there now just being too much crap spammed in game with vd set and all the animation stacking etc. there's memory leaks all over the place there side and ours. It's one big screw ball that's a prick to rectify. Yeah they did create these problems but it was unintentional. That's the issue with pts only being on pc. A console is speced differently everyone has the same hardware and it's a whole different player base.

They should have console and pc patches seperate so pc gets what they want and consoles get what they want. Eg pc players might wZnt something changed but console players don't do just change it for pc. But again that would be a pain in the ass