The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Runners - An active friendly social guild (Looking to fill out our trails team! All Welcome)

Jotunhiemr
Jotunhiemr
✭✭
tOaU88H.png

Hi There! o/
Missing out on end game Content?

Our small but established guild is currently welcoming new Veteran members just like you.
We are looking for Active & Determined people who want to regularly compete in End Game content, but in a relaxed and friendly environment.
We are in need of more DPSers for Hard Mode content - numbers of around 20k + are needed to complete hard mode Bosses in Sanctum Ophidia & Maw of Lorkhaj.
We also run regular DragonStar Arena, Hel Ra and Aetherian Archive too.
-
Don't worry, there aren't any set number of events you need to attend each week. But we do like to push our limits, and expect our members to be active and get involved to get the most out of the guild. Raid Nights tend to be Friday & Sunday 8pm GMT, but often we have others mid-week also.
-
We also have a small PVP group, and plenty of people still levelling through veteran zones too. So even if you arent quite ready for end game content just now, there should always be something to keep you busy and plenty of guildies happy to offer advice on builds or skills or anything else you need.

So if you are ambitious, and willing to see what you could achieve with the backing of other similar minded guildies, then please get in touch, what are you waiting for! You can leave a message below, contact any of the guildleaders @Zesir0, @RavenRanger, @PinduriBerkenye or @Matthewskeew or sign up at our forums at http://therunnersguild.shivtr.com/ for an in game invite.
Edited by Jotunhiemr on July 21, 2016 11:00AM
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by dtsharples on June 16, 2018 10:49AM
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting new members!
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    Still looking for people to join our merry band!
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested; any particular rules we should keep in mind?
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by dtsharples on June 16, 2018 10:49AM
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting for new friendly members!
  • LeGenDaryX
    LeGenDaryX
    Soul Shriven
    Add me: LeGenDaryX <3
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by dtsharples on June 16, 2018 10:50AM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • killerswit
    killerswit
    Soul Shriven
    I m new to this game... Just started playing... Was busy with Archeage...now left...
    Can I join ur guild?
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    Of course. Let me know your @ name and I will send you an invite later on today.
  • Zwwel
    Zwwel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I'm looking for a casual, mature guild to spend some time, in, is there a chance of getting an invite? Many thanks!
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    Of course just let me know you @ name and either me or Zes will invite you depending on who is about first.
  • Zwwel
    Zwwel
    Soul Shriven
    Jotunhiemr wrote: »
    Of course just let me know you @ name and either me or Zes will invite you depending on who is about first.

Name's @Zwwel, thanks!
  • kenneth.vandersnicktb16_ESO
    What faction are you guys?
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    We started out as a DC faction guild from before we could alliance mix content but now we are a multi alliance guild.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is recommendation :)

The Runners was a good choice - cool people, nice leadership, interesting activities.
    No microphone was essential.
    I did my first gold and trial with Runners :).

I recommend this guild definitely - come and join us to meet new friends :).
    Edited by Gargath on July 22, 2016 9:44PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    And another recommendation: if you are looking for a fun and friendly mid-sized guild with a very supportive officer team I can recommend The Runners very much. Members range from very casual players to a former Emperor :)
    Edited by MipMip on July 25, 2016 12:44PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    Hey, i've been looking for an active friendly guild for some time :) i dont feel my current guild can give me what i want, and this looks like a great choice. I would be happy to join the guild if you guys let me. My char name is Grundiin, and my account name is Midoriryuu.

Hoping to hear from you!
    It sucks when your at 2nd place in PvP, and your alliance gets all 6 keeps.
    Altmer Nightblade: DC: grundiin: lvl 50(CP179)
    Nord Dragonknight: DC: Sigrundur: LvL 50(CP179)
    Kahjiit Sorcerer: AD: Razus-dum: LvL 20
  • Jotunhiemr
    Jotunhiemr
    ✭✭
    Invite is on it's way!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elduith
    Elduith
    Hello!

I would LOVE to join you guys! I have been playing ESO from when it launched, but had my time on and off after that.
    I play an aldmeri dominion high elf sorceror - who actually wanna learn how to heal well in PVE content, but DPS is also
    something I can do!

I miss a merry bunch to hang out with, and a place to call home - I think in fact that is what make me leave the game occasionally, that I have no guild. Perhaps this is the revitalization?

Holler for @avathor ingame, if I am allowed within the guild!

Yours, Rylder Highsun
    Be part of the wild, be part of the world!
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Think I might have missed an invite you sent in, or just didn't get one. I'll message you again :)
  • quahkarl
    quahkarl
    Hey...

I have been playing for a year now and have played before on the PS4 and moved to PC. I'm really interested in doing the trails in vet mode. I've done them all on normal.

I am currently cp 444

Play a Orc DK Stam Tank... which has Ebon/Hist and lord Warden.
    also play Breton Temp Healer.... Which has Spell power and Worms with Destro and Restro

if your interested please message me in game .

@quahkarl
  • thepigeonking
    thepigeonking
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested. I am a veteran to mmorpg's but new to eos (started last week) interested?
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Hi...

I have been plaaying ESO since December 16 and im currently cp 324. Ive done most dungeons on Vet HM and im now loooking to do normal trials for experience then Vet trials for real,

Im a healer with SPC and Worms. Argonian Mag Templar, i also have a Stam Sorc Khajiit for DD using Hundings and Spriggans just now.

I did 2 runs on MoL with your guild last night and very much enjoyed it and would like to join.

Please consider me.

@warrilad in game :)
    Warri