The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Maw of Lorkahj

Greifenherz
Greifenherz
✭✭✭
Hey guys! Hope you're doing well. c:
I'm looking for people to do the Maw of Lorkahj with. Sadly nobody in my guilds is interested in it.
I don't want to do a competitive run or anything, I just want to see the thing, have fun with it and hopefully get its unlockables. Either normal or veteran version are fine by me, just beware that I've never done it.
My main is a CP350 stamina sorcerer for Ebonheart Pact on PC. You can find me in-game @Greifenherz888
Thanks for considering me, have a great day!
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    That's EU server for PC I should add! :D
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as veteran goes, that probably wont happen. Only a few guilds have cleared veteren (mine included) and requires the utmost concentration, focus and working meta build for all twelve players. It is only for the best of the best.

In my other guild however I do normal mode runs quite often to farm the loot, also with pug players. Just add me @Woeler and we can see when I have a spot open to take you through.
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    As far as veteran goes, that probably wont happen. Only a few guilds have cleared veteren (mine included) and requires the utmost concentration, focus and working meta build for all twelve players. It is only for the best of the best.

In my other guild however I do normal mode runs quite often to farm the loot, also with pug players. Just add me @Woeler and we can see when I have a spot open to take you through.

Oh, awesome, thank you for the info! :D I'll add you as soon as the server's back on, thank you! ^__^