The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

An honest review and ideas for the game.

Gabrielbg
Gabrielbg
Soul Shriven
First i need to say that I love the game and I love how dlcs changes the way you interact with the game, like stealing, killing etc.
The PVE right now is too damm easy(serious guys learn how to dodge and block) and I have some ideas to make the game more interesting and fun:

- Every normal mob in the game suffers 10% less damage and it suffers 10% less damage per people fighting the same mob till a max of 40% less damage.
- Every quest boss in the game suffers 20% less damage damage and deals 10% more damage EX: go there and kill the leader of bla bla bla and Molag Grunda(winged twilight) that you kill with your eyes closed.
- Bosses around the map (the ones with achievements) also suffers 10% less damage and if there is 3 or more people fighting it deals 10% more damage and suffers 20% less.
- A.I. and new skills for elite mobs and bosses(not dgs and trials):
- Humanoids Mobs: They'll realize when they are under a Aoe and they'll dodge to escape the area ,stamina mobs(thieves and warriors) will leave a caltrops that deals low damage and
Magicka mobs (mages) will leave a rune on the groud that after 2 seconds explode for moderate damage.(It would be good for the chiefs and elite monsters have it.)
- Tank Mobs (any type): carrying power while in defensive mode(a pay back, 2,3 seconds maybe?It can not be stopped except by silence) he prepares a counter a attack on the area around him or in front of him based on the damages he suffered.EX: deals damage and slows, deals damage and recover health.
Anyway these ideas would turn the combat more fluid, fun and harder. Because the story mode and mobs at this moment do not show any Difficult.

OTHER IDEAS FOR THE GAME:
- Every person with esoplus should be able to upgrade 2 riding skills per day( serious, everybody will buy it and you guys will eventually swim in money)
- I know a house system is coming so how about you guys find a way to improve the justice system like: invade houses and steal things from players(who knows what) have a dlc that will be able to work as a bounty hunter for players and monsters.ex: go there and kill that monster(boss) and someone got your bounty and is hunting you now you must survive for 2 minutes(inside an area that you cannot escape) or kill the bounty hunter.
- Other trees for players like: Marauder(tank stamina), or something that uses earth and plants.(players can have only 1 extra tree and the tree is small like 2 skills and 1 passive).
- More complex mechanis on DGS and trials and a Blackheart haven veteran dungeon, atarus big from the start spitting the players for heavy slow and moderate damage .
- Use the water for something.
- Duels

Finally congratulations on the good work so far and make the game HARDER!