The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a Mentor

Roganark
Roganark
Soul Shriven
Yo whatsup guys! Returning player (only had a lv10 char so im restarting) looking for a mentor/friend that will show me the ropes/get me plugged in. Maybe help me get in to a guild ( a real one)

Main thing is I'm looking for someone cool to play with! So If your interested hit me up with a pm
PM me if you wish to join the Royal Embassy.

-King Aslan
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give the community some more info and someone will throw you a bone.

What platform? Server? Alliance?
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i can give you an advice, first thing that you must decide is the main resource of your build, either magicka or stamina (for dps) hybrid builds just don't cut it they are very weak, (learned it because when i started i made a hybrid build), then after you decided that, select the equipment you wanna wear.
    i'm talking about pve because that's what i'm best at right now.
    The best craftable sets right now are these:
    for magicka dps:
    Twice born star
    Law of julianos
    Magnus (until the 4 th set bonus)
    Torug's pact (the first bonus)
    For stamina dps:
    Twice born star
    Hunding's rage
    Night mother's gaze
    Morkuldin ( until the 4 th set bonus)
    Hope this helps a bit.
  • Roganark
    Roganark
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys! Im on the pc NA Server AD but willing to switch alliances if needed

-King Aslan
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What class do you want to play? What is your goal? You casual or hardcore? You want to pve or pvp? Or both?
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Rayya_Blackheart
    Rayya_Blackheart
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at work now but if you want to shoot me a mail in game, I'm an officer in a multi-faction PvE guild that's very newbie friendly. If you haven't found a guild yet, that is :-)

@Phyrie1 is me
    PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
    PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
    PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab
  • Roganark
    Roganark
    Soul Shriven
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    What class do you want to play? What is your goal? You casual or hardcore? You want to pve or pvp? Or both?

Sorcs are cool and i like nightblades as well. I currently have a DK Argonian atm though and I like both pve and pvp. I would consider myself in between casual and hardcore soooo cascore lol my goal is to be super strong in pvp and handle pve as well

-King Aslan
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOTICE ME SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie