The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB/NA/EP Healer/DPS Looking To Do Dungeons

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
I sit in dungeon finder for at least two hours a day since the update and nothing happens. Everyone's just standing around the enclave doing nothing like they expect group finder to work. But now this is the last idea I had to find a group is the forums. I need to get the keys and helmets so I can actually do something in the game. I need to farm for blood spawn and try to get kena shoulders. Which is impossible when group finder doesn't work and no one's in area chat.
Edited by Khilseith on June 24, 2016 8:17PM
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly, though, even if you find a group, you'll most likely get those pieces in the prosperous trait. :D
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten lucky on some and they seem to drop every time now. I didn't look a ALL the patch notes but they seem to drop more often. I really need to do spindle clutch if anyone else wants to.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    I'm done with this game again. I'm tired of hearing that everything's going to get fixed just for everything else to get broken. I have no one to play with because all my friend's are either casuals or stopped playing this game for the same reason I usually do. I have a new tank and healer that I need help leveling because they don't do enough damage(there's no point in making them anyway if I have no one to play with) but that's never going to happen because I don't have help. No one uses chat so no new friends are being made and everyone apparently always has a group of dedicated friends but me. I'm at the point of the game were I NEED other people to continue playing but it's impossible for me to find someone.

If anyone wants to do something other then circle jerk around the city wayshrine making my game disconnect everytime I travel to it and then I can't log back in. Feel free to invite me, my gamertag is D0VAH QAHNAARIN the O is a zero.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im looking for dungeon group tool
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Same here. Trying to find a wgt or any other dungeon to farm. Rather new to get
    GT venom 76667