Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What Armor traits are good for PvE

llSRRll
llSRRll
✭✭✭
I was curious as to what everyone was using on their armor for PvE these days. Going to make some armor and sell it on Guild trader and want to expand it into the PvE side. I'm assuming Divines is probably the best but Infused could be another one people might want.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless your chasing a MinMax build, Infused on the large pieces (Chest, Head, Legs and Shield) and divines on the small is still the way to go.

I have to wonder how much business there is for Crafted Gear sold on spec. I see it listed rarely on the PC in the Kiosks. I know the few times I made something it was a slow seller, and probably went for decon or research as not all pieces sold at once.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Unless your chasing a MinMax build, Infused on the large pieces (Chest, Head, Legs and Shield) and divines on the small is still the way to go.

I have to wonder how much business there is for Crafted Gear sold on spec. I see it listed rarely on the PC in the Kiosks. I know the few times I made something it was a slow seller, and probably went for decon or research as not all pieces sold at once.

I do pretty well with it on PS4, a lot of people are not interested in making their own armor most of the time.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As Nestor says, for PVE it is usually infused and divines. If people are levelling up a new character, training can be worthwhile.

There are a lot of players who could not be bothered making their own armour but If I were to make armour to sell I would probably only do it on a pre-order basis. The only armour I have ever bought was for research purposes, so that market might be out there.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.