Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Achievement Questions

KICHZY
KICHZY
✭✭✭✭
Hello I've a few achievement questions that I hope you can help me with.

How can I do this?
a3800808-1dd3-48b5-b5af-57c814fe53a6_zpsrozj3t0e.jpg

Do you know how I get this last story quest? Is this the Litany of Blood that I need to complete?
1_zpsdisjcylq.jpg

• KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did the top one.
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first one is pretty straightforward; Beldaburo is a location you can find in your map, towards the western parts of the Gold Coast. Just head there, find the barred door, and camp out there for a few minutes. There's a note providing hints towards what needs to be done.
    If you wait a few minutes, the Ayleid Sentinel appears at the door, walks around for a while, and goes back in.

I think the Dark Brotherhood main quests and the zone quests count towards the other achievement. Have you finished the Sweetroll Killer yet?
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh ok, I think I still have several zone quests to complete so I'll go do them quickly :) Thank you
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the first achievement I just rode up to Beldaburo and got it. I was so confused because I didn't even see the Sentinel, perhaps he was just walking back inside when I arrived?

And the non-storyline quests in the zone should count towards the "Grand Adventurer" achievement :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lariana wrote: »
    The first one is pretty straightforward; Beldaburo is a location you can find in your map, towards the western parts of the Gold Coast. Just head there, find the barred door, and camp out there for a few minutes. There's a note providing hints towards what needs to be done.
    If you wait a few minutes, the Ayleid Sentinel appears at the door, walks around for a while, and goes back in.

I think the Dark Brotherhood main quests and the zone quests count towards the other achievement. Have you finished the Sweetroll Killer yet?

I'm at the place for where you are supposed to start the Sweetroll killer quest but there is nothing here to start the quest. I'll do a lil researching.
    Edited by KICHZY on June 24, 2016 2:20AM
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    KICHZY wrote: »
    Lariana wrote: »

I'm at the place for where you are supposed to start the Sweetroll killer quest but there is nothing here to start the quest. I'll do a lil researching.

You need to have completed A Cordial Collaboration before you get the quest for The Sweetroll Killer. Naryu should give you this quest just outside the secret entrance to Castle Kvatch.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also need to be lvl 8 in the DB skill line to get the last story line quest I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB