The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Would you like more character personalities?

CherryCake
CherryCake
✭✭✭✭✭
I love the idea of the assassin personality! Two of my characters already rock it!!! However...I have a few that cant ;___;.

Personally, I would love it if we would get more personalities that can fit our game style and probably make a few RPs happy!
A healer that can pray from time to time for example, a vampire that tries to shield himself from the sun, you name it =D.

Edited by CherryCake on June 23, 2016 8:31AM
I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie

Would you like more character personalities? 57 votes

Yes I want more personalities!
82%
GidorickKochDerDamonenAortickRDMyers65b14_ESOxxslam48xxb14_ESOKendaricDracaneTurelusVriendaAlienSlofDhariusFishBreathDerNachtfalterkamporidroids097RavinsildMornaBaineArtheironEdziuAcharnor 47 votes
No!
0%
I dont care!
10%
MojmirGigasaxKhenarthiMorathrasnilldaxtheher0not 6 votes
Im drunk, I am supposed to click the yes option but I cant see clearly.
3%
HjelmerinaLathmoo 2 votes
Hi drunk Im click yes clearly optionrrrrrrr
3%
BWNocturneLariana 2 votes
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they already say that the assassins personality is only the beginning?
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Didn't they already say that the assassins personality is only the beginning?

Oh my they did? :D Sorry I didnt follow them for the past month, been extremely busy xD
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

However they already said there will be more in future, my guess is some from DLC/content and some from the Crown Store.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Yes.

However they already said there will be more in future, my guess is some from DLC/content and some from the Crown Store.

Hmmm that would be bad a bit from the crown store :( I truly hope they wont start charging a lot for it...
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like more, but I would also like them so they work ONLY in 'idle'... I stopped using the Assassin personality because it would activate while jumping, mounting, etc... just making the whole thing appear like a 'gimmick' and not an actual "personality".
    Edited by ADarklore on June 23, 2016 8:52AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I would like more, but I would also like them so they work ONLY in 'idle'... I stopped using the Assassin personality because it would activate while jumping, mounting, etc... just making the whole thing appear like a 'gimmick' and not an actual "personality".

True! I hate running with my assassin personality, he runs on the side somehow xD
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a Maniac personality in the works but I don't know when it'll come. I wonder what the other personality will be? as I think at least 2 have already been thought/talked about at ZOS HQ.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont care!
    I just use emotes when necessary/adequate.
    PC-EU
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    There's a Maniac personality in the works but I don't know when it'll come. I wonder what the other personality will be? as I think at least 2 have already been thought/talked about at ZOS HQ.

Ohhh that sounds awesome! I do hope that they will include something that matches templars as well!
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    I just use emotes when necessary/adequate.

I do that too, but personalities are so much fun to just have instead of spamming emotes =D
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure and they said on ESO live, that more are to come :)
    I wish, the game would offer more for good characters. So far, we only get something for daedric people, thieves and murderers DLC wise.

In my opinion, Divines are the true superstars of the TES universe, no the Daedra. I feel like we good players are left behind since the game launched.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Sure and they said on ESO live, that more are to come :)
    I wish, the game would offer more for good characters. So far, we only get something for daedric people, thieves and murderers DLC wise.

In my opinion, Divines are the true superstars of the TES universe, no the Daedra. I feel like we good players are left behind since the game launched.

I feel the same way about it :(... I doubt we will ever get some content for players that want "good" characters, they said so themselves that they want to appeal to the casual community that just plays a few weeks for fun. Being evil is the trend for fun nowadays...
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

Also... John Wayne walk. Not so good. But yes the idles are cool.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt matter what I want. They will 100% add more Crown Store Items, including new Personalities :smiley:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Yes.

Hmmm that would be bad a bit from the crown store :( I truly hope they wont start charging a lot for it...

Don't get your hopes up. Sadly the business model they have requires them to make money via cash shop items and the more in demand those items are the bigger the price. I guess until they release the first ones into the store we won't know what the starting price will be, I can expect a few collector or premium ones though.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ohhh that sounds awesome! I do hope that they will include something that matches templars as well!

Yeah :mrgreen: like ummmm... hmmmm.. I'm struggling to think of a Templar-related personality O_O
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do the personalities even do? and where do you access them?
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes of course, but they should probably fix the invisible dagger glitch on this one first.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah :mrgreen: like ummmm... hmmmm.. I'm struggling to think of a Templar-related personality O_O

Maybe that we templars hiss whenever a nightblade passes by xDDDDDD
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    what do the personalities even do? and where do you access them?

I think you have to access them through "costumes", on ps4 you can just click R1 until you get there, I dont know it on PC though :(.

Also you only get the assassin personality if you have the DB dlc, the only thing it does is putting your character in a "hey look at me I am a not so stealthy assassin, flaunting my blade in your face" constant emote xD
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want more that change posture. I want a bend over scheming Gul'dan style creepy old spell-caster style. Like the Hags you see in this game, except anyone can be all bent over and creepy looking.

I also want an absent-minded professor style personality. Like the old man from Fringe (TV show) etc..You know the trope.