The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Character Crashes while loading in Wrothgar. Want to laugh read troubleshoot they give me!

JEB_Stuart
JEB_Stuart
✭✭
PLEASE HELP ME SUPPORT!

Thanks to All:
Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 160622-001620]
Derek for telling me:
"Thank you for getting back to us, however we have no further troubleshooting to offer for your issue"

Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 160622-001620]
Chet for providing,
"Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing an issue with your character, I know it’s frustrating when you’re having trouble with something you’ve put so much time into creating.
If you are returning to the game after a hiatus or are a new player, I recommend checking out our new Player's Guide for a reminder on gameplay mechanics and systems."

I ASKED DO I DELETE THE XBOX LIVE DATA TOO?
IT SAYS ALL

Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 160614-003155]
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!

We understand that you are experiencing frequent crashes on Xbox One when trying to load a character after the Dark Brotherhood update.

If power cycling your Xbox One does not resolve the issue, you should try the following steps:
1. Leave the game and open My Games and Apps.
2. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and press [Menu].
3. Enter Manage Data
4. Delete saved data from all sources.
After that, reload the game.

Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 160620-003777]

I SENT IT NO RESPONSE FROM THE ABOVE INDICATING ANYTHING!

Customer Service Ticket [Incident: 160614-003155]
Charlee response with:
"What I will need to do is to collect your Console ID"
"This does appear to be temporary and we are actively investigating. In most cases, logging out and logging back should make your ESO Plus membership and perks are active again."

REALLY TEMPORARY HUH!