The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TRADING GUILD LOOKING FOR TRADERS FROM ALL ALLIANCES! EVERYONE IS WELCOME

• AdreannaDrea
    AdreannaDrea
    Soul Shriven
    Likewise please! @AdreannaDrea
    Thanks
  • JustTheBast
    JustTheBast
    Soul Shriven
    Edit: Sorry, I accidentally double posted. Ignore this one.
    Edited by JustTheBast on May 9, 2017 9:34AM
  • Wsciekly
    Wsciekly
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am in Tamriel almost every day. I want to trade a bit :) Could you please invite me ?
    Thanks!

@Wsciekly
  • JustTheBast
    JustTheBast
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a comparatively new and very active player, mostly focussed on exploration, gathering, and crafting.  I'd love to sell all the surplus equipment, resources, and recipes/motifs I pick up to other players who have a use for them, instead of unloading them on in-game traders, where they just vanish.

@JustTheBast
  • Stoshe160
    Stoshe160
    ✭✭
    Hey!
    I want to join an active trade guild. I've got bank full of crafting materials and I', looking for someplace to sell it.

Please send me an invite?
    Thank you <3
  • YSTREB
    YSTREB
    Yo!
    LF active trading guild. I am almost every day. Could you please invite me ?
    @YSTREB
    My Steam
    UserID @YSTREB | PC/EU
  • taiji2078
    taiji2078
    ✭✭✭
    Hello !

I would like to be part of your guild. I play every day, I'm an ESO+ member and I like farming mats & gear.
    I'm also doing 5 writs for 3 chars each day.

I very much agree with your first post about how a guild member should be.

If I need to pay a fixed amount of gold / week to be member of your guild, please don't invite me.

When you'll have a free spot, I'll apreciate an invite.

Thank you.

@taiji2078
    Magicka Pet High Elf Sorcerer , Magicka High Elf Nightblade, Magicka High Elf Templar, Imperial Warden Tank
  • Sharky696
    Sharky696
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I'm a regular player since the beginning (on a daily basis if possible). I'm looking for a friendliy, active, trading guild for selling and buying.
    I'd really appreciate an invitation @Sharky696
    Thank you.
  • Sigismund
    Sigismund
    Soul Shriven
    Greetimgs!

I'm more or less active player, have one 50+ character and leveling second. Able to provide at least 2-3k weekly sales, but it depends :)

I do not hang in chat very much, but only because I don't have much time to play.

So I'd like to join your guild if you have space.

Account name: Sigismund_Eisenkopf

Thank you!
  • bysammcfarland_ESO
    bysammcfarland_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining. @mazjuro
  • Oldar
    Oldar
    ✭✭
    Hello there!

I am a brand new player with lots of trading activity in all my previous MMOS. I love trades in them and I would like to participate actively to yours as well if there is any spot for the kinds of me.

Account Name: @Elorieth

Thanks in advance
    Edited by Oldar on May 9, 2017 10:06AM
  • noelh
    noelh
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

I'm a new player to the game Lvl 28

I don't have much time to play but would like to be able to trade when I am playing

So I'd like to join your guild if you have space.

Account name: @noelh

Thank you!
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am trying to sell a lot of items and my stock fills up much faster than i can get ridd of it all so i'd really appreciate an invite to your guild :-) Thanks a lot in advance

@Nemesis7884
  • lafont.thierry1b16_ESO
    lafont.thierry1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello .
    I'm looking for a trader guild,
    I have 4 level 50 person equipped and so I plan to sell and bought a lot of item.
    Thank you for sending me an invitation

@Chevalier696
  • Milo5h
    Milo5h
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like to join and will trade regularly

@Milosshh
  • vinobrega
    vinobrega
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm a new player with focus em trading and looking for a trader guild. Thank you for sending me an invitation.

@vinobrega
  • stormmaker03
    stormmaker03
    Soul Shriven
    hi
    i have been looking for a trading guild that is not stringent with their rules i enjoy this game and i really like the selling part of this game but the trading guilds i have joined so far have some strict rules such as minimum sales or pay a fee i have 4 lvl 50 chars and i spend a lot of time with them crafting and just generally enjoying the game it would be nice to join a trading guild with a little more flexibility. sign me up @stormmaker03
  • LilCaesar
    LilCaesar
    Hello, want to become crafter,trader and pvp,
    like the game and it looks like gonna play it till the servers down))
    would like to join
    @qazxxx
  • oofandango
    oofandango
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    Started about a month ago, think Im becoming a crafter.
    Looking for a friendly trading guild to join

@oofandango
  • Mindmadness
    Hey!

Your guild seems something that I'm seeking. I love trading and money gathering in every single mmorpg and it's the thing where I feel to be good at.

I'm a returning player so ESO ain't that unknown territory. I hope I hear from you!

@Geralt2743
  • Soulshiv3r
    Soulshiv3r
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    would like to join your guild

@Soulshiv3r
  • Aydanne
    Aydanne
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, if there are spots, I'd like to join you.
    @Kayna
  • Tisort07
    Tisort07
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join :)
    @Tisort07
  • sajal1205
    sajal1205
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to be re-invited, it seems (not sure) I was in the guild before but stopped playing for a while so probably got kicked. I'll be happy to join now since I started playing again. :)

@sajal1205
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    I'm a vet. player but have never dabbled in selling anything. Is that something that can be helped in the guild? If so, I would like to join.

Only thing that needs to be noted is, my fiance plays on my account sometimes as we share computers (for now).

Is there a Discord or anything to talk to other members?

Our account is @Leionidas
  • Alan_Moffat
    Been looking for a trading guild and would love to be apart of your guild my id is @Alan_Moffat
  • Anarkos
    Anarkos
    Soul Shriven
    I need a trading guild :smiley: acc. name: @ayberk
  • Kazide
    Kazide
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a returning player looking for a trade guild.

Thanks

@Kazide
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, i'm a returning player.

Just found out the trading guild i was in is dead.

In need of an active one, this one sounds good.

my @ is @DBZVelena
    (Obviously XD)
    Hope to see an invite soon. my inventory is getting kind of full.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Starting a new adventure with Morrowind and looking for a trade guild. @KamiKazeDoll
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath