Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting any crowns.

CrazyPurple
CrazyPurple
Soul Shriven
I bought ESO membership for Xbox one a couple days ago and still haven't recieved my 1500 crowns. I waited a few days just in case they got added but it looks like that isn't going to happen.
I've heard of this problem so often that it seems like more people don't get crowns than those who do but first time it's happened to me, hope you can add them to my account soon.

I only really bought the membership for the new DLCs so its not a total loss but i definitely won't be buying more memberships if this can't be helped.
  • anaxes16
    anaxes16
    Soul Shriven
    Contact support ASAP. It happend to me aswell and after 2 months i got 3k crowns.
  • Daishichi
    Daishichi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad you posted this today; here's how my morning went.

Note: I misspoke in my final message. I actually had to ask four times.
    Begin forwarded message:
    From: "ESO English Support" <ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com>
    Date: June 22, 2016 at 10:49:12 AM EDT
    Subject: 1500 Crowns per Month Not Awarded [Incident:]
    Reply-To: "ESO English Support" <ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com>

Customer By (David) (06/15/2016 11:34 AM)

Hi, I resumed an ESO Plus membership on 5/19, and was not given the 1500 Crowns which are supposed to be given at time of payment. Please add 1500 Crowns to my account, and ensure that this issue does not continue with future renewals.

Thanks,
    Dave

Question Reference #
    Response By (Christian) (06/15/2016 01:31 PM)
    • Date Created: 06/15/2016 11:34 AM
    • Date Last Updated: 06/22/2016 10:49 AM

• Hey there, David!

• Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online support team. My name is Christian. I am so sorry to hear about your troubles.

It is great to see that the problem is no longer occurring, and you are able to recieve your crowns. We thank you for your patients on this problem and wish you well. Slay without mercy! \m/,

• Should you have any other questions, or feel the above does not apply to you, please do not hesitate to reply back to this email. I would be happy to look into your matter further.

• Warm Regards,
    • Christian, Battle Mage and Servant of Tamriel
    • The Elder Scrolls Online Team

• "The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji, 1E947

Customer By (David) (06/16/2016 09:00 PM)

I had to sign onto the game to double-check, because you clearly did not understand what I wrote: my balance is still 0. You have NOT awarded me my ESO Plus Crowns and have NOT corrected the problem. Please do so immediately.

Customer By (David) (06/21/2016 11:15 AM)

HELLO?! You still have not fixed this. Give me what I paid for. And get some customer service reps who can read English.

On Jun 22, 2016, at 9:56 AM, ESO English Support <ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com> wrote:
    Response By (Christie) (06/22/2016 09:56 AM)

Hi David,
    I apologize but there seems to be some confusion. 1500 Crowns were added to your account on 06/20/2016 at 23:16:00. If you are referring to another account not associated with the email daishichi@yahoo.com please let me know. We will not be able to add any additional Crowns at this time since you already received your June allotment of Crowns.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Christie
    The Elder Scrolls Online

Customer By (David) (06/22/2016 10:25 AM)

Those crowns were added because you just charged me for a new month. How could you fail to check that before sending me that obnoxious response?

Multiple instances of startling incompetence, like you've displayed in this support ticket, are exactly why I canceled my July auto-renewal.

For the third time: give me what I paid for.

Response By (Christie) (06/22/2016 10:49 AM)

Greetings,
    Thank you for your patience while we investigated your report of missing Crowns. To rectify this issue, we have granted your account 1500 Crowns as replacement. For the inconvenience, we have also granted your account an additional 500 Crowns a total of 2000 Crowns. These will be available to your when you next log into the game.
    If you are missing more than 1 month's worth of ESO Plus Crowns, please feel free to respond back to this email so we can investigate further. Please be aware that we are only able to restore up to 3 months worth of missing Crowns.
    Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Gamertag: SpideyGuy73
    Xbox One NA
    Grand Master Crafter
  • CrazyPurple
    CrazyPurple
    Soul Shriven
    Daishichi wrote: »
    It is great to see that the problem is no longer occurring, and you are able to recieve your crowns. We thank you for your patients on this problem and wish you well. Slay without mercy! \m/,

Wow. That customer support is garbage. You'd think after this happening to thousands (or more?) players for like over a year they'd be more on top of it... or at least bother to actually read what you wrote.

Really hope i don't encounter the same kind of support or i'll probably just stop playing all together which is disappointing because i've been playing on different accounts/platforms since the beta. But this stuff really puts me off playing.
    Edited by CrazyPurple on June 22, 2016 5:49PM
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been an xbox issue since the beginning of time.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Eletheia
    Eletheia
    ✭✭
    Resubscribed my membership on the 20th - no longer showing as active despite payment taken, and definitely no crowns. Still trying to resolve issue. Xbox says it's not them.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Also having this issue. Although speaking to reps that way is sure to get you nothing. No matter how ill equipped they seem to be.