Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you do with Armor Sets you find?

scorpiodog
scorpiodog
✭✭✭✭✭
At one point I had about 20 different armor sets with about 2-3 pieces in each set, and each piece in a set would be anywhere from level 15 to 45. I had over 90 inventory slots filled and not even one was a full set.

It seemed pretty ridiculous to me so I just used them for research, deconstructed the ones with duplicate traits and made my own set armor - One 4 piece and one 5 piece all the same level.

Is there something I'm missing? what do you do when you find armor sets in dungeons or wherever? Do you save them, sell them or deconstruct them? Or use 500 inventory slots to save them for your next alt?

I'm just curious if I'm missing something.
  • Smileybones
    Smileybones
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I'm levelling I deconstructed or reaserched every looted armor set piece and crafted my own gear.

At max level there are some sets worth using over crafted ones so I tend to collect more.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Research and deconstruct everything while leveling. Sell them if you need gold or when you have leveled up your crafting skills and no longer need them for research or materials.

If you skill up your first character, they can make all the armour for your next alts, so there is no need to hold on to the gear now. Below CP (vet) ranks, armour sets you make are usually better than any sets you find. I am currently leveling my fifth alt and only my first character ever wore armour he found - he has since crafted everything for my other alts.

Alternatively you can create some alts now and have them deconstruct the excess armour you are finding with your current character so that they get a head start on skills.

With DB hitting consoles last week, I actually deconstructed all of the sub CP160 armour (monster set pieces included) I had in the bank. Now that every character I get to 50 is automatically CP160, I will never use them and couldn't be bothered selling them.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • scorpiodog
    scorpiodog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I store the ones i think i may use,
    Then the others i split into 2 groups,

Sellable or non-sellable(wanted set or not)

Sellable i list in the guild store for like 250g or more depending,
    the other i send to people who want to level a crafting skill
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Take them to goodwill

rip decibel
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    I was keeping them until i realised how many i had and never wore 1, so i deconstuct them. All!
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    give them to the british people, cause they will have a hard time not being able to buy the new DLC's / crowns / ESO+
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »
    give them to the british people, cause they will have a hard time not being able to buy the new DLC's / crowns / ESO+

How's that?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How's that?

I'm going to assume he's talking about the current political stuff going on in the UK...
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

How's that?

I'm going to assume he's talking about the current political stuff going on in the UK...

Yeah, as we've voted to leave the EU... I'm not looking forward to having to start a new character from scratch on the NA server :-(
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

How's that?

Yeah, as we've voted to leave the EU... I'm not looking forward to having to start a new character from scratch on the NA server :-(

How thick are some people....it's a European server not a European union only server. How do you think so many Americans and Australians are on there? Dam some people are immensely stupid thinking you'd be blocked from the server for leaving the EU.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!