The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Bug] Imperial City District Release Mechanic

xeNNNNN
xeNNNNN
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay so I checked for any other threads on this haven't seen any (if there is im blind I guess).

Basically it does not seem to matter what district you are in any-more. If you are close to the next district but not in it you will get teleported there when you release. Which is incredibly frustrating As you need to go down a ladder then have a loading screen then go back up another into another loading screen. On top of that you have people who are well for a lack of a better term.....***, killing you even if you don't fight back so the process becomes very repetitive very fast and extremely frustrating.

Ex: Ill get killed in temple district while doing the quest line or a daily pve quest there and it will teleport me to say nobles district. Forcing me to either risk running across the district to get to the main door to back in (likely would get killed half way I have amazing luck) or use the ladder method I described.

Has anyone else encountered this?

if its just me then this is extremely idiotic and if this is "working as intended then this is even more ridiculous because this was not a good idea at all.

P.s I did try to submit a bug report in-game but it simply would not load up.
Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.