Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scions of Dawn [Cross Alliance/EU/PC] A friendly and mature social/ PvX guild (Recruitment closed)

Calandrae
Calandrae
✭✭✭✭
A warm welcome to Scions of Dawn!

Scions of Dawn aims to create a friendly and inclusive guild environment for social and mature ESO players. We wish to nurture a fun-loving, equal and relaxed atmosphere where every guild member matters and is able to feel part of the community. :) The guild is new and small for now, but our founding members have known each other and played ESO together for quite some time. Our goal is not to grow large or prominent, but to have enough active and regular members to be able to enjoy several aspects of the game (dungeons, trials, casual PvP, questing, crafting etc).

The main point will always be the ethos of acting polite, helpful and good-natured towards each other – not to concentrate on performance or achievements.There is nothing bad about getting better, having goals and wanting to improve (we have more progressive and experienced members, too). However, in our opinion that should never lead to negative behaviour of competition or superiority. Playing a MMO and being part of a guild should be fun, relaxing and offer positive experiences.

We happily welcome players from every corner of Tamriel and from all alliances. At the moment most of our members have characters at Daggerfall Covenant, but also alts at other factions. Most of our new members seem to hail from Aldmeri Dominion. Cross alliance grouping has already become possible at PvE content, and the upcoming ”One Tamriel” concept will only enhance it further.

We have a guild bank which is free for all members to use, a voice chat server (Mumble/Discord), website and a pretty chic tabard. We wish to avoid creating hierarchies, so our guild ranks are basic: Recruit, member, officer/PvP officer and GM.

If you are interested in joining our good-natured group of adventurers - or have any questions at all - please feel free to contact our admins in-game, post here or register at the forums. (To gain a full membership, forum registration will be mandatory, but the application is brief and simple to fill.)

Our guild name and tabard symbol refer to Azura, the Queen of Dawn and Dusk, one of the more benevolent Daedric Princes. However, we follow the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would like them to treat you. o:)

@Tumba666
@AllyD
@Tyavari

DSA16_zpsmryx70oi.jpg

Edited by Calandrae on September 7, 2016 2:36PM
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Guild is starting to grow nicely now with some good folks, still looking for anyone seeking a friendly and social guild, where participation and interaction in guild chat is encouraged, whather you are an old hand at ESO and have knowledge and experience to share, or are new to the game and are looking for friendly help, advice and encouragement, just send us an in game message and we will reply as soon as possible

Look forward to meeting you :)

@AllyD
    @drkeys143
    @Tumba666
  • wowanihazakrwb17_ESO
    wowanihazakrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I can vouch for this guild, awesome people with big hearts, very friendly and approachable (very newbie friendly guild). The guild is also growing rapidly so activity is ramping up!
  • chronostearb16_ESO
    chronostearb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I had stopped playing around several months ago (pc problems) and just came back and looking for a guild like yours. I have a 50 DK and a 47 Sorcerer iin AD if it matters.
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had stopped playing around several months ago (pc problems) and just came back and looking for a guild like yours. I have a 50 DK and a 47 Sorcerer iin AD if it matters.

Nope, your level or alliance don't matter. Just sent an application at forums or contact us in game, and hopefully this will be a guild to your liking. :)
  • thejeeva
    thejeeva
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, i had a read of your site and have sent an application.

I did look for you in-game but keep getting the message 'account not found' so unsure what i'm doing wrong there.

Anyways, hope to hear from you soon.

M
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    thejeeva wrote: »
    Hi guys, i had a read of your site and have sent an application.

I did look for you in-game but keep getting the message 'account not found' so unsure what i'm doing wrong there.

Anyways, hope to hear from you soon.

M

Most likely you are doing nothing wrong... Sometimes I keep getting that message too, even when I know the address/id is right. We will just blame the game. >:)

Welcome! :)
    Edited by Calandrae on July 7, 2016 2:45PM
  • T8ny89
    T8ny89
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join the guild if it's possible.. i'm looking for a friendly guild for complete a lot of content of the game.
    All my char are DC :)
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    T8ny89 wrote: »
    I would like to join the guild if it's possible.. i'm looking for a friendly guild for complete a lot of content of the game.
    All my char are DC :)

Hi! :) You are very welcome to join, I sent you an invite but you might have your guild list full?

• loafacus
    loafacus
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild that's active and wants to do all content. I have ts/discord
    @loafacus
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    The guild has grown (45 members to this date) and is very active in running dungeons every day (both veteran and normal, silver and gold pledges and random ones). The next step will be to start planning trials and some other events (we have a few sky-shard hunts coming up for example).

Atmosphere is lively, friendly and helpful. The thanks belongs to our super-nice, both new and old, guildies! :)

We don't plan to grow too big, but there is still space for some social members. So if you are looking for a relaxed and approachable guild, check us out!

WolfPack_zps7yyuio2j.jpg

As you can see, we really embrace the idea of cross-alliance friendships. :p
    Edited by Calandrae on July 13, 2016 9:17PM
  • nickreb17_ESO
    nickreb17_ESO
    ✭✭
    Joined 3 weeks ago. Nice and active GM / officers, friendly mates, family-feeling, dungeons all day long, even trials twice per week. What more can I ask for?
    Thanks!
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    I joined the Scions back in June and I can say without a doubt it was a great decision, I've never met more friendly and welcoming people :) The guilds' atmosphere is great; laid-back and kind, we run multiple random dungeons and pledges everyday, trials have become weekly events, the members are some of the nicest people I've met in game, there's almost always someone around to help if you need help with anything from having a question to needing something crafted. Overall if you're looking friendly and laid-back guild, I certainly vouch for this one. :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, both, for your nice comments! All our members are to be thanked for creating such a helpful and social atmosphere! <3

We have ran our first trials, and plan to continue them weekly. Hopefully progressing over time, but most of all making sure the mood stays relaxed and approachable.

trials3_zpskj9fdsyr.jpg

Players of all levels are welcome to join our ranks! We have several master crafters to help with gear, and our more experienced members are happy to give advice about builds, mechanics etc. :)

Our plan is not to grow too much, because we want to maintain the feeling that we play this game together with friends!

Visit our website for more information! Or contact us in-game:
    @Tumba666
    @AllyD
    @Tyavari

Edited by Calandrae on September 2, 2016 9:48PM
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting - there is some more room for social and friendly people looking for an ingame community to call home. :) Most of our members have reached veteran status by now, but newcomers are just as welcome as more experienced players!

We still run dungeons/pledges daily and normal trials weekly. Hopefully in time it becomes possible to try the veteran trials, too!

Here are a few quotes by our lovely members <3 (from our own forums):

"Love this guild - love the people! It brings out the best in us... After running around the wilderness of ESO in faceless guilds for the last year, Scions is a delight."
    "Since joining the guild I have always found nice and helpful people around..."
    "I quite like the inclusive grouping in this guild."
    "I love how this guild is handling group events in a relaxed atmosphere."
    "...I'm also happy with the big participation within this guild."
    "...When I joined, I thought the word "inclusive" on home page presentation is just a word, now I am starting to understand it..."

So by the sounds of it, we seem to be pretty awesome! :p Also a very stylish crowd, as you can see from the picture below:

Trials11_zpsjbakrnge.jpg
    Edited by Calandrae on August 20, 2016 5:44AM
  • Grim_Odin
    Grim_Odin
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, im looking for a guild for pve content, would love to do trials and vet dungeons, DSA and so on,

@TamrielsAesir if my account name, :smile:
    @Shiluvah (ingame)

Shilva - Magplar, Shiluvah - DK Tank, Shiluva - Stam Sorc

CP 561 +
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I will send you an ingame invite when I log into the game next time. :)
  • Msan
    Msan
    Reading through your post grew a feeling you're the right merry bunch of fellas for a PvE junkie like me. Would love to be prt of the guild, if you like to add a banana to your roster. If you deside to accept me, please throw an invite @mitkosan.
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing a banana mostly these days, anyone loyal to our Queen is most welcome. :p (Same applies to smurfs and tomatoes, too, though. We don't really discriminate!)

And very soon PvE lands will be common to everyone, so all the more reason to join a friendly and easy-going cross-alliance guild. B)
    Edited by Calandrae on August 24, 2016 7:35PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hallo guys :),

the guild description looks great, how many active players do you have currently? and what is the distribution between factions?

I am AD.
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! :)

We have about 80 members atm. Not all play daily/or even weekly, but I would estimate at least 2/3 do. (We have also gained quite a few members during the last few days which is lovely. We have no plans to grow big, just to have enough people to stay lively.)

About the distribution between alliances - that's a bit more difficult question. DC is probably the largest one, then AD and last EP. Although many of us have characters in several alliances (myself included).

Edited by Calandrae on August 26, 2016 7:41AM
  • TuborgProxx
    TuborgProxx
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting ?
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are, yes. :) If you are interested in joining, the fastest way is usually to leave an application at forums. We check those daily.
    Edited by Calandrae on August 30, 2016 12:39PM
  • SYKOZEN
    SYKOZEN
    Hello, your guild sounds really cool but I have a question, how active are people in the voice chat program?
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    SYKOZEN wrote: »
    Hello, your guild sounds really cool but I have a question, how active are people in the voice chat program?

It depends. Some hang there to chat - others like me use voice chat mostly when grouping together. At trials we require people to listen - talking is not necessary, if one doesn't want to, doesn't have a mic etc.
  • SYKOZEN
    SYKOZEN
    It depends. Some hang there to chat - others like me use voice chat mostly when grouping together. At trials we require people to listen - talking is not necessary, if one doesn't want to, doesn't have a mic etc.

Ye that's sounds nice, was just wondering if people used it to chit chat and all regularly as it gets pretty boring being silent staring at my monitor :)

• Grim_Odin
    Grim_Odin
    Soul Shriven
    yeah we chit chat alot, i often join the server when im online
    @Shiluvah (ingame)

Shilva - Magplar, Shiluvah - DK Tank, Shiluva - Stam Sorc

CP 561 +
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join you guys :)
    I'm mainly AD but have toons in all factions :)

Gt: MaryHex
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    The recruitment will be closed for a little while, because our goal is to get to know all our members a bit and to make sure they will have time to settle in properly.

We hope to open the recruitment again soon enough! And ofc thank all our members - both old and new - for making an awesome guild. <3