The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Enchanter looking for another Enchanter Xbox One

kayotiick
kayotiick
Hello. I am having the hardest time leveling up my enchanting. I've read everywhere that the best way to level it up is by having another Enchanter friend, and trade all created glyphs to one another to deconstruct. I'm already level 42. I'm so close lol it would be greatly appreciated. Message Kae on Xbox One for details.
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    I can share some glyphs...will send some later tonight. Your gt is just "Kae"?
    Options
  • kayotiick
    kayotiick
    Aw that's incredibly generous of you. Thank you very much. Yes it's just Kae :) is there anything I can give you in return?
    Options
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    Just a tip, a lot of people miss this, use the blue and purple aspect stones. The extra Xp for making and deconstructing is quite a bit. So much so that I leveled mine without a partner.
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
    Options
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    Just pay forward and help a young enchanter after you've leveled up :smile:
    Options
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    my gt = TidalFish518451
    will send sometime after 9 pm CST
    Options
  • kayotiick
    kayotiick
    agn231 wrote: »
    Just pay forward and help a young enchanter after you've leveled up :smile:

That's absolutely fair. I can definitely do that. Thank you!
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. For further posts on the Crafting thread, please be sure to avoid using this section as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread. Though glad you were able to find a fellow enchanter for assistance.

Thank you for understanding!
    Edited by [Deleted User] on June 22, 2016 12:44AM
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.