Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for a 9 Trait Medium Crafter

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
I have a Guild Member that needs a 9 Trait Crafter in Medium Armor. He needs Morkuldin with divines. He will provide all Mats for the gear. He would like to have an open Helm and Shoulder for his monster set. Message me on here or on xbox live, and i can give you his GT.
GT- VamppireGhost
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    I have a Guild Member that needs a 9 Trait Crafter in Medium Armor. He needs Morkuldin with divines. He will provide all Mats for the gear. He would like to have an open Helm and Shoulder for his monster set. Message me on here or on xbox live, and i can give you his GT.
    GT- VamppireGhost

Hit me up.
    PM here or XB1: El Darth Vader.

All i ask is if you can also joining my guild, PS i have BS at 10, and working on getting the wood and clothing there by this week end.

our Guild Bank full of Mat's and with a few core member having ESO Plus this has been working out pretty good. we only have 11 members and well the goal is always 50 member we have slowing been working for it.
    and we ask that if you take any mats that when you can you can provide mats as well. we will always have food in guild bank for guild use. it about helping each other and get to 50 so we can make coin and sell. i current sell set on our gulld but i would also love to sell on my guild.