The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mail problem. Someone help please (potential bug)

Rilves
Rilves
✭✭
2yoo6cg.png
I don't have access to writing any mail. When I press ' to open mail, it shows the icons from my guild

Best Answer

• RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rilves wrote: »
    2yoo6cg.png
    I don't have access to writing any mail. When I press ' to open mail, it shows the icons from my guild

Do you use any add on which might interact with mail or how to handle guild in some way? I used MailR for a short time, but that add on made it impossible to delete mail with my standard keybinding, so I had to deactivate that add on. There are some add on also that is supposed to make life easier with guild (faster access to guild member for mail etc) instead of being forced to open up Guild Roster each time.

Try to turn off all your add on and see if you still have this problem and turn them on step by step to see when this will happen again!

If you don't use any add on at all, then I don't know what can have happened. Contact CS to get help there, if this thing still isn't solved.
    Edited by RexyCat on June 22, 2016 10:43AM
  • Rilves
    Rilves
    ✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Are you still having this issue @Rilves? If so, please submit a ticket to support if you haven't already.

hi, I just logged off and everything went back to normal. :smile: