Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf and Vampire bite guild NA/AD/PC

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As someone who is fed up with the extortion of players charging outrageous gold for a bite I've decided to create a guild to fight against those players. My guild is rather simple. I'm seeking out players who are already werewolves and vampires who want to do the right thing by offering bites for FREE to other players. Yes Free. We are a community that should be helping each other, and not forcing other players to go into bankruptcy with bites.

If you would like to participate please send me your in-game ID and I'll send you an invite.

As of right now the guild is primary AD. I would like for this guild to go globe.

There is 1 rule that should be followed and that is to never charge people gold for bites. Please be a mentor and respectful player. Be mature too! :)

My In-game ID is @LordRaijin if you want to ask questions.
  • Auudar
    Auudar
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to this game. I would like a bite and a guild. I don't know how to add or send msgs to people just yet. I haven't really figured out the social part of this game. If there is a level requirement please let me know. I'm finding it to take a bit longer than other MMO's I've played to level, which is a good thing for me at least :)

ID @Auudar84

A very nice person gave me the bite and i've done the quest. Just need to level the tree. Still willing to take that guild invite though.
    Edited by Auudar on June 30, 2016 4:25AM
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have since closed the guild down to make room for another trading guild.

I would like to have this thread deleted if possible.