Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial recommended minimum CP rank?

EmeneyBob
EmeneyBob
Soul Shriven
Hey Guys!
Just want to know how the 12player trials work after the new patch came out. I am currently trying to set one up for the guild I am in. We used to advertise V12+ as from some run through's online suggested this be the minimum. I know in patch notes there was talk on changing the trial minimum player level. I maybe misread but if you were setting up a trial what level CP rank would you suggest and for what trials?

Any help would be great, thanks

EmeneyBob
Bad Apples
Erriella - Magicka NB DD
Elminarri - Templar Healer
  • TerraPython
    TerraPython
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @EmeneyBob

I believe that the trials in craglorn are all now V16 - not sure if this is scaled or not - maybe someone could help with that!

Im would also be keen to see any new walkthroughs, if anyone knows of any.
    501CP - Ebonheart Pact - EU/PC
    Lvl50 - Emerian - Stamina DD Nightblade
    Lvl50 - Dintirri - Templar Healer
    Lvl50 - Malik Thos - Dragonknight Tank
    LvL40 - Tyrriath - Stamina Nightblade NonVet PvP

GM of Bad Apples - Casual and fun all levels socail guild, with events. Look me up in game if your interested
  • EmeneyBob
    EmeneyBob
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @TerraPython

That's why I thought I'd make a post because I haven't been able to find any either at the moment so if anyone knows of any up-to-date run through that would be great to find.
    Erriella - Magicka NB DD
    Elminarri - Templar Healer