Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/EU/EP][Event] Dancing Day - 23rd of Mid Year

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
Greetings fellow travelers!

As you may know, the bretons have a rich and long history of celebrating anything and everything, and these festivals seldom pass without lots of food and drink and music and dance. Now as it so happens Dancing Day is coming up, and who wants to miss out on a festival dedicated entirely to dance?! So join us and our little dancing guild in the city of Daggerfall this Turdas, and forget about all of your worries just for a single day :)

Server: Ebonheart Pact on PC/EU
Venue: Tradesman's Square in Daggerfall (just outside the bank)
Date: Turdas, 23rd of Mid Year 2E 591

No dress code is necessary, although you are more than welcome to flaunt your fanciest of garbs. I would recommend you however to leave your armor and weapons at home, you don't need them at a festival, and brawls are always more entertaining when the most dashing of young men (or women) are fighting with their bare hands (and bare chests too *wink wink*)!

So just meet us there, or PM me if you would like any further information! Feel free to bring all your friends and guildies along too! :)

Wishing you safe travels,
Lariana

Uo93ZM5.gif

Because really, what are you waiting for? ;)
Edited by Lariana on June 20, 2016 5:48PM
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Michas
    Michas
    This sounds really interesting, I may have to create a couple characters on the EU server. :smile:
    Since I am in the US, (Central Standard Time), can you help me with the local time difference? Thanks.
    "The best thing about not living in a castle is not having to defend it." Wulfrich Kerr
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michas wrote: »
    This sounds really interesting, I may have to create a couple characters on the EU server. :smile:
    Since I am in the US, (Central Standard Time), can you help me with the local time difference? Thanks.

Usually we do these things anywhere between 10:00-19:00 GMT. Just let me know what your user ID is and I'll send you a mail/guild invite (whichever you prefer), so that you can find us directly as soon as you make your new character :) We mostly communicate through guild chat, so that's probably easier than asking around in zone chat!
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Michas
    Michas
    Aww Man! GMT to CST = Between 4 AM - 1PM my time. I'll be sleeping then working. :/
    "The best thing about not living in a castle is not having to defend it." Wulfrich Kerr