Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is my game info saved (charcters, gold, etc)? Is it all gone?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
After the patch today, my game crashed on start up. After several attempts I decided to verify integrity with steam. It said something like 450 files failed to validate. Then it said it was fine but proceeded to download. I went to my zenomax file in steam apps and it was empty except for one thing.... zos steam remover. exe WTH? I'm baffled. Did I just lose all my characters, my gold, my materials and items or will they be saved somewhere? (Hopefully ZOS' side...)
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't panic, it's all online. Wait for the download to end and try again, everything should be there.
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank God. I thought I lost everything. I have no idea what happened or what this zossteamremover.exe file is doing or why. I'm at 10% downloading now. That patch really messed up my files I guess. At least I didn't lose anything. Thanks!