Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another Activity Finder Bug

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
I was in a dungeon with one group for about 15-20 minutes when I suddenly received another notification that I had been teamed with a group for yet another dungeon. When I chose to postpone traveling to that new group, the people from my current one suddenly vanished from my screen although it still showed me as part of their team. I then left the group thinking it would either take me to the new one or at the very least get me out of the dungeon, but nothing happened. It only removed me from the team but wouldn't send me out of the dungeon, never got the timer.
Neither could I leave the dungeon manually through the gate.

[Edit] I now managed to leave. However, I still have the wait penalty now due to the bug. :/
Edited by Eshenya on June 20, 2016 9:40AM
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.