Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mostly new to the game.

rasux
rasux
Soul Shriven
I've played ESO on and off for some time. My highest level character has been probably level 20 or so, mostly due to wanting to try other classes and combinations.

I've recently settled on wanting to try a Sword and Board Templar.

I've read the new player threads and such, but was just curious as to if you guys would have any sort of insight or tips for newer players.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sword and Board Templars can be good depends on if you wanna be a healer, a damage dealer, or a tank theres a lot of options with Templars.
    Edited by RebornV3x on June 19, 2016 7:02PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    whats your race
  • rasux
    rasux
    Soul Shriven
    I'm playing as an Imperial at the moment.