Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small question on weapon

MockingCat
MockingCat
✭✭
I havnt played in months, and i definatly dont rember this light being on weapons at all.
my question is how do i turn off this glow on my weapons? Its on all weapons enchanted and not enchanted. its obnoxious like my weapon is a flashlight :| iv tryed removing all my skills on the skill bar and unequipting the weapon and re logging it wont go away.

QjAHTSk.png
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it a unique weapon? Maybe thats jjust the style of it. Typically weapons enchants vanish unless it's a unique style item.
    Master Debater
  • MockingCat
    MockingCat
    ✭✭
    No its just a lvl 3 weapon and it on any weapon it use dousnt mater the weapon, It only md to ffect this character as im not seeing this on my sorc character.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you a templar using Dawn's Wrath Skills? Especially Solar Flare?
    I had this effect when using this skill and also wrote about it here.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    That can happen occasionally from using Restoration Staves. The animation bugs out sometimes and you wind up with the glow effect getting stuck on your weapons. It's relatively benign if somewhat of an eyesore at times. Usually when I've gotten that to happen /reloadui or relogging will get rid of it.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • MockingCat
    MockingCat
    ✭✭
    Not using a resto staff thou thats a destruction staff its affects all wepons thou sword daggers anything. and i havnt used a resto staff at all on this character.

That character is a tempar. And i do use Solar Flare
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye. Fair enough. Just adding that it can also happen when using restoration staves since no one else mentioned it. But if your not using one then Solar Flare is most likely the culprit.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've had that happen on a number of low level alts. The weapon doesn't seem to matter.

Once I left the starter island, the effect went away.