Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best build for a duel wield/archer?

Kalfes
Kalfes
I don't care for Dark Elf's, so what's the second best class for a main duel wielder and secondary archer, best class too?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Elfs is not even in the top 4 best DW as far as combat goes. Try going Khajiit/Redguard/Imperial/Bosmer.

For PvP go NB.
    For PvE go DK.
    Edited by susmitds on June 19, 2016 3:11PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you plain on getting max use from the bow bosmer stamina NB
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running a Stamplar vampire nord with full fire nerf nullification, and the nord skills help with vampire health nerf.

It could be more optimal for the class/race, but I only use the dual wield skill Steel nado for AOE, the rest of the time I spam jabs or switch to boww to endless hail or poison inject. 4/5 fighter guild skills on my jabs bar, theif mundus, full set of hunding 4 of nightmother, 4k+ wep damage 70%+ crit chance, 80 points in Mighty, 40 in Critical strike.

Khajiit will be the best because of increased critical racial passive, and redguard have stamina passives which help with resources.

Master Debater