The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

XBOX 1 PVE guild for trails?

Cheerrymate
Looking for a guild who mainly do PVE! And mostly trails. I have 4 end game toons!

• pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the Never Behind thread if you're EP ;)
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    The Tamriel Circle - PvE Trials Guild
    Any alliance welcome
  • Cheerrymate
    @Evolv3d how often do you run trails? Would like to start running some. I've done normal maw but never seen the group again
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    We run regular trials couple of days a week usually on a Tuesday and a Thursday.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a guild who mainly do PVE! And mostly trails. I have 4 end game toons!

Check The Asaro thread. We usually run trials twice a week.
  • TC_Lee13
    TC_Lee13
    ✭✭✭
    @Cheerrymate What's your gamer tag mate? I will send you an invite to my trial guild.

Regards,
    -Lee
  • Cheerrymate
    Russian Raccoon

Thanks @LeeNewton13
  • MarcoPolo
    MarcoPolo
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still recruiting wanting to do trials if so can we get invite pls GT MsHELLFIRE R3D and also HELLFIRE R3D
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MarcoPolo wrote: »
    Are you still recruiting wanting to do trials if so can we get invite pls GT MsHELLFIRE R3D and also HELLFIRE R3D

If you're an EP player then check out the Never Behind thread. We've started running daily trails.
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Dkg are a great guild. Check out the thread. Always running plenty of trials