The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown store wishes

DevonoftheDrakeSeal
What would you want to see sooner in the crown store, if we can't have them all.
Edited by DevonoftheDrakeSeal on June 18, 2016 7:22AM

Crown store wishes 41 votes

Name changes and race changes.
34% 14 votes
flying mounts
9% 4 votes
Better costumes
21% 9 votes
Color options to costumes
34% 14 votes
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe add a "other" option
    I would like to see more of the newer motifs added and some form of item to change the appearence and trait of a crafted item
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...or allow 2 selections...sometimes you just can't choose between one or the other...
  • lookstwice
    lookstwice
    ✭✭✭
    I want to be able to change my currently equipped armor to a known motif my character knows and charge me a style mat in the process.

I hate the way a lot of the drops I'm getting look and there's only so much I can take of the same costumes I own.
  • lookstwice
    lookstwice
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see more of the newer motifs added and some form of item to change the appearence and trait of a crafted item

I think you said what I was trying to say. :) I don't even care about the trait as much as I want to change the appearance to the style I worked hard to get. It seems like only my leveling toons get to enjoy it now. :(
  • Crowzer
    Crowzer
    ✭✭✭
    - Factions changes (for PvP)
    - Champoin points packs

Edited by Crowzer on June 20, 2016 11:22AM
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    Crowzer wrote: »
    - Factions changes (for PvP)
    - Champoin points packs

WTF No and NO! -GAMEBREAKING-
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭

yes, like Akaviri perhaps, which has been in the game as long as Ancient Orc...which already hit the crown shop...
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    i would love the ability to colour costumes.
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Herald assistant that announces it whenever I enter a room.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i would love the ability to colour costumes.

They announced that. Firor mentioned it in an interview I read earlier today or last night.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is going to be another new DLC called "Shadows of the Hist."

you can find more details here: elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/06/21/update-11-featuring-shadows-of-the-hist-first-look

I speak of this because some of it that I read literally said something about being able to "Change the way your character looks" or even be able to "Change your race" altogether through the use of special tokens. like I said before, use the link provided to find out more.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't have flying mounts OP...

It's sad I know.

When they built the world they used design shortcuts that makes it impossible. One of the devs already explained this. They would have to literally redesign every map, the buildings and every mountain for it to be possible...

Not gonna happen
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."