The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Pact level 50 Tank - Looking For a guild

Makoi
Makoi
I haven't actually been in a guild since I started playing on the PS4 - where as I am used to the game from the PC, and I am actually enjoying myself quite a bit on here, and thought that it would be about time to get to know some people, to do dungeons, raids, and otherwise pvp with.

I play as a tank, though it has been a while since I actually last even did a dungeon, so might have to practice a bit on that.
Other than that, I am friendly, 29 years old who's really just looking for company.
My character is based off on Ebonheart Pact, so I would prefer if your guild is based off on that as well.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can check the link in my sig to check out Snowborns website. We run all content regularly. We appreciate the use of a mic and everything is usually arranged through voice chat besides events that we may plan a week or two in advance. Check us out and see what you think. We prefer players to apply to the guild via the website.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.