The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a food for max health/stamina regen?

WhoThenNow7
WhoThenNow7
✭✭✭
I often find in all my builds my health is always so low.. After using max health max stam food my health is around 25k and stam at over 30k. This is with my stamplar at level 31. All points into stamina. I'd rather use stam regen but then my health seems low.. I also use all stam enchants. Should I be using some health enchants?

Edit: it's also worth noting that this is in cyrodiil
Edited by WhoThenNow7 on June 17, 2016 3:13AM
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. The Orsinimum DLC brought a couple great new recipes that scale with your character. You can use them from level 1 all the way up to CP 160. The one you want is called ORZORGA’S TRIPLE TRIFLE POCKET. I run it on my Stamplar all the time, great stuff. If you don't have orsinium, most people have this recipie and can craft it, or you can buy it off a guild trader.

Edited to correct the name. All caps due to copy paste and being too lazy to fix :P
    Edited by SwaminoNowlino on June 17, 2016 3:58AM
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
    Options
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks! I do have orsinium. Is it in the main city in one of the taverns? And also, do you run any health enchants? Or does that seem to do the trick?
    Options
  • Zuuda
    Zuuda
    It uses Columbines though, so that overall makes each pop around 400g. It does last for two hours though. The NPC name is Orzorga and she is on the ramparts of Morkuldin's Forge (not inside the kitchen).
    Zuuda Sharptongue - Mage apprentice, Khajiitmasterace, still kinda omnommnivore.
    Options
  • Acsvf
    Acsvf
    ✭✭✭
    Zuuda wrote: »
    It uses Columbines though, so that overall makes each pop around 400g.
    That's untrue, unless in PC/EU or one of the console servers Columbine is 1500g a piece. Of which I am not inclined to believe.
    @LightArray
    Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acsvf wrote: »
    Zuuda wrote: »
    It uses Columbines though, so that overall makes each pop around 400g.
    That's untrue, unless in PC/EU or one of the console servers Columbine is 1500g a piece. Of which I am not inclined to believe.

Columbine IS 400g in PC EU mate...

OP the easiest would be go to Craglorn, look @ the guild traders there the blue, purp recipes are the ones you are after :smile:

Then go to Orsinium as @SwaminoNowlino suggested and get them for free
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    I use this food all the time,nit's really not that expensive... especially if you have the keen eye perks for alchemy, I usually make them faster than I eat them.
    Options
  • Acsvf
    Acsvf
    ✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    Columbine IS 400g in PC EU mate...
    Last I checked you could make 4 food each time you craft.
    @LightArray
    Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columbine is everywhere in Wrothgar, just about all the mats you need are there.

I found that IC has a Ton of food in the start of the sewers
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the help. I just did a quest for her and got the recipe. Already have some columbine as well. Definitely going to make a bunch of this!
    Options
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if the stam one is better than the magic one, but I felt I got better results doing Max health/Max magic instead of the regen
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columbine can be a lil difficult to see. If you have an extra skill point, putting it towards Keen Eye in alchemy may help.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Psyonico wrote: »
    Don't know if the stam one is better than the magic one, but I felt I got better results doing Max health/Max magic instead of the regen

Max health for sure. But I definitely want the stam regen
    Options
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Columbine can be a lil difficult to see. If you have an extra skill point, putting it towards Keen Eye in alchemy may help.

Will do, thanks for the advice.
    Options