Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do They Stack ?

SkoomaAddict420
SkoomaAddict420
✭✭✭
Do subscriptions stack when we buy them over and over before the month is expired like PSPlus?
Edited by SkoomaAddict420 on June 17, 2016 7:32AM
  • SkoomaAddict420
    SkoomaAddict420
    ✭✭✭
    Bump... No one knows?
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to know if you just can sub another month without loosing any days to overlapping, then yes. Everything you ad to your sub is just attached. You buy another month? 30 days added. Game Time cards should work as well. Don't know if they are still being sold somewhere, but any existing should still be valid. Haven't seen those for a long time.
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • SkoomaAddict420
    SkoomaAddict420
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to know if you just can sub another month without loosing any days to overlapping, then yes. Everything you ad to your sub is just attached. You buy another month? 30 days added. Game Time cards should work as well. Don't know if they are still being sold somewhere, but any existing should still be valid. Haven't seen those for a long time.

Good, TY... Thought I was just going to have to test it with 30 bucks...