The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Finding New Allies

Faded_Legend
Faded_Legend
Soul Shriven
Formal greetings from the sometimes informal Nord Champion of the Pact, although rather preferred to stay unknown as I am, I have a brave inquiry of my fellow adventurers. There comes a time in our lives when we must venture with others and create new and powerful bonds among even the most unruly types of individuals. Even myself am an unruly type, but that is for another day of discussion. Listen hear! I'm looking for new allies and I am interested in joining these allies and their associations (Guilds). If need be that you are wondering more about myself and what I can offer to be such a valuable friend, then feel welcome to ask anything of me and leave your guild recommendations below if you would have in your charge.

-Geralt Whitemyre, Nord Veteran Fighter
Geralt Whitemyre, Nord Dragonknight
"We were forged in war. The Akaviri threatened our homes and our very lives. My hands once use to shake when holding my weapon. I had seen bloodshed and experience loss. After the war... My hands had stopped shaking."
  • Faded_Legend
    Faded_Legend
    Soul Shriven
    If you wish to message me on Xbox One (My gaming console preference), you can message me at Fad3d LeGenD.
    Geralt Whitemyre, Nord Dragonknight
    "We were forged in war. The Akaviri threatened our homes and our very lives. My hands once use to shake when holding my weapon. I had seen bloodshed and experience loss. After the war... My hands had stopped shaking."