The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 Dungeons are stuffed.

MattT1988
MattT1988
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just did my first dungeons since the patch. Here are the highlights:

* Load screens.......lots of load screens........even during battle, which obviously results in dying.
* Worse lag then before, my god it's awful.
* Invisible enemies. Which for a Tank is really quite irritating.

Dungeons are a developers sneeze on the keyboard away from being unplayable

Good job ZOS.

scsc.gif

• Stories-Bones-Tell
    You did?

I sat in queue for literally three hours as a healer. You should enjoy what you have m8
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You did?

I sat in queue for literally three hours as a healer. You should enjoy what you have m8

That was the first night of the patch, now I'm in your boat, haven't been able to do one since.
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    You did?

3 hours ?! holy cow, so did you eventually get in? And one you do queue for a Dungeon , how do you get in it ? Do you automatically get in "said" dungeon. Do you teleport? Or do you have to be in the general area? Like say, Spindelclutch.
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett