Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Torug's Pact help

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I know I crafted a torug's staff here a few days ago. The wiki says 3 traits researched. I have four of some items and three on others and on my staff about five or six and I cannot get torug's pact items. Am I doing something wrong or is this bugged? I thought that as long as I have X number of items researched (x being 3 according to wiki) then I can make torug's pact. But I cannot craft anything torug's pact here. It simply will not do it. I tried all my items with 4 traits and did not get one torug's anything. But a few days ago I think I got a torug's restoration staff. Very confusing.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you crafting the armor type you have the traits researched?
    For example
    Did you attempt to craft heavy armor, but your light armor is where you have the traits researched?
    Did you have a style chosen you do not know?
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are images to show....

EnXWVST.png

9HynA2c.png

ZL19CbZ.png

fl835V1.png

LsJou2W.png

H7nL4iV.png

But I was able to make it previously

6ltSzEt.png
    Edited by CombatPrayer on June 16, 2016 2:11PM
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has to be a bug. I made a torug's staff as you can see (either yesterday or within a few days ago), and that was with four items researched. But today I cannot make one nor can I make anything else torug's. I have three items researched in several of my clothing armors and my staff. Yet, not a single torug's anything can be made. I didnt' even make the last staff because I already tried it and I didn't want to waste another trait stone. The picture didn't say torug's so I figured it wasn't going to make torug's again. It didn't before and I deconstructed it.
    Edited by CombatPrayer on June 16, 2016 2:17PM
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    You have to hit "RB" to switch to "Set Weapon" or "Set Armor" to create. Looks like you are on the regular weapon and armor creation screen.
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I must have stumbled into it by dumb luck then last time. Thank you so much. I never look at the RB/LB area.
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    No problem. It happens. Have fun!