The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So does Eboheart Pact actually PVP (XB1-NA)

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an AD

I'm always struggling to find enemies. Too many times I join a campaign and it becomes a buff server...

Go to Cropsford, come find me :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Least you guys have the numbers to compete half the time. DC is outnumbered 10 to 1 on every server that isn't haderus and scourge (and seriously who even likes to play in those laggy messes).
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonhearts numbers doesn't mean anything most of the time I wonder where Ep is we are pop locked but nobodies around and we still manage to get beat on almost every server regardless.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reroll like the rest ,all you do is complain about ep.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The extreme bias towards EP is disgusting. Just look at the current situaton in scourge right now lol. AD has emp but both and DC pushing EP back to their gates.

Matter of time before jaronking comes in here with his ridiculous opinions of the matter.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Ebonhearts numbers doesn't mean anything most of the time I wonder where Ep is we are pop locked but nobodies around and we still manage to get beat on almost every server regardless.

What campaign are you playing in?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    The extreme bias towards EP is disgusting. Just look at the current situaton in scourge right now lol. AD has emp but both and DC pushing EP back to their gates.

Matter of time before jaronking comes in here with his ridiculous opinions of the matter.
    Its not a ridiculous opinion this time but something that been happening the entire campaign.With DC and AD whenever prime time comes aaround they both pushes EP.It just today AD had equal numbers as EP during the day and so EP couldn't morning Cap EMP.Do you really think its bias when the last two campaign EP been morning cap the two factions at their gates because they had more numbers.So to be upset because the other two factions are doing it to you is really ridiculous.

Also the salt is real buddy next time actually tag me @xskinzcity so I know when you talking about me,Don't be upset that EP getting their ass kicked when its even numbers it just show that your faction is just bad.As I speak its 2bars AD and EP with 1 bar DC.Even numbers with another faction and EP loses everything and only AD is pushing you right now.