The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Question: has this patch/update produced a graphics issue?

ausmack2014
ausmack2014
✭✭✭
I ask this because it is only in the last two days that I have had an issue with the game involving graphics. I have had 3 system crashes while playing the game - something that has only occurred once in the previous years I have owned this computer. When I did a WhoCrashed test it indicates a problem relating to the graphics card - which has worked fine and continues to work fine in every other application or game. The report indicates (in short):

"Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed."

My driver is up to date, my power supply is fine, my operating temperatures are fine.

It just seems to coincidental that this problem arises the day after I download the latest update. Any thoughts?
Edited by ausmack2014 on June 16, 2016 12:29AM