The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! PS4 Error 303 After Dark Brotherhood Update

xXMaLaKaiXx
EVERY time I log in since this update, the game crashes n says Error 303 Your Connection to the Server has Timed Out! What can I do? Anyone else experiencing this?
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Guess I won't be resubscribing to eso plus. Waste of my money sheesh
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    Not just you. I haven't been able to sign in even once since patch.

All other accounts in my household and even others with accounts on my playstation get on just damn fine.

I am the only account affected.

Onewhomwaits
  • clj94104
    clj94104
    ✭✭
    I can't get on either bro
  • clj94104
    clj94104
    ✭✭
    As soon as my character loads it boots me.
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    That is exactly what it is doing to me. I get one tiny half second glimpse of the world and then booted.
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to log in for over 4 hours now. Continuously. So glad I scheduled vacation days to play after the new release.
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    Deleting your saved application data file fixes it.

I backed mine up first.

Note that is different than the application itself.

Settings - then application saved data management - then I backed up ESO's save file - then I removed my thumb drive - then I deleted eso's backup file. Then I started the game and it instantly loaded without incident.

I did not reinstall my backup first. It just worked.
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    Deleting your saved application data file fixes it.

I backed mine up first.

Note that is different than the application itself.

Settings - then application saved data management - then I backed up ESO's save file - then I removed my thumb drive - then I deleted eso's backup file. Then I started the game and it instantly loaded without incident.

I did not reinstall my backup first. It just worked.

how much space on the usb drive was required?
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    Why is there no support for this? I pay you monthly for ESO Plus which should bloody well include snappy technical support.
  • M_TeK_9
    M_TeK_9
    ✭✭✭
    So deleting the app saved data allowed me to log in to 2 characters successfully. However I can not log in to my main character no matter how many times i reboot or delete the app data.

If it worked on two characters it surely isn't a port thing right?
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    You can make a backup of the data into the PSN cloud, but it's not required. All progress is saved on the Zenimax server, only one thing I noticed that after deleting the game save data was that I had to activate my mundus stone, all my charaters lost this setting. Probably one of the few things that was saved locally.