Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sacrament quests in Dark Brotherhood

alkodav
alkodav
✭✭✭
Hi,

I've faced with such problem - even if i complete all additional conditions of these quests (i mean killing all targets, with blade of woe or poison, not alert the instance etc.) i can't obtain the highest reward. i've tried to abandon quest and retake, killed targets in different successions... It marked all of it as complete while i'm in instance, but still no highest reward from Speaker :( This problem started after the latest patch i think, because before it i've comleted some these quests with all conditions and it count to achievement as perfect..
Have anyone such problem or mb know what i do wrong?
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just had this happen to me as well, and I'm also getting an issue where Remains-Silent does not grant any gear, thereby making that a wasted skill point. The Remains-Silent issue has happened to me twice now (argonian quartermaster for the guild, that gives daily loot).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Rimfrost
    Rimfrost
    ✭✭
    They need to fix these quests. The difference in diffculty between these and the Thieves Guild heists is huge. And that's if they were even possible.
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't say I had this issue. Just finished one and got all the loot. Haven't had an issue with Remains-Silent but I haven't hit her up today.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thanks for the reports. We're investigating this issue. We could use any more information you could provide. What heist were you completing? What day was it?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have "incorrectly" received a lower level reward a few times while doing sacraments (after completing all the requirements), but I figured it was either a random bug or due to using found/drop poison instead of crafted poison when required. However, I WAS also able to get the highest reward level SOME of the time (at least 50% of when I thought I had completed all the conditions). So it is not a consistent bug, if that, for me.

That said, getting the highest reward level is definitely a lot harder for Sacraments than for Heists... there are so many random or lag-related things that can trip you up, and most of the time the main target is just too far from the exit to be able to make it back in time. I got my achievements tho, and then stopped.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this happened to me last night with the quest to kil moshashanna. I had only gotten a 2/5 alert level but had completed the other objectives. It made me wonder if I missed the objective to kill with poison.
    Edited by lonewolf26 on August 27, 2016 3:34PM
  • Sarecros
    Sarecros
    Soul Shriven
    I've encountered this bug on two separate days on multiple characters both days.

The first was on 8/5/16, the second was this past Friday on 8/26/16. If I remember correctly, it was the same version of the Sewer Tenement quest both times (I'm not 100% on that). I do remember that both times it was a quest that asked you to kill the target with the BoW, as I found the same workaround both times.

The workaround was having a poison equipped, which leads me to believe it's just a quest text issue. It is mildly annoying, though, because upon completing the quest it doesn't tell you which optional objective you failed (it just says "Failed: Complete Optional Objectives").
  • Sarecros
    Sarecros
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, I'm on PC (NA) btw.