The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

quick question

smokey13a
smokey13a
✭✭✭
why have I just seen some cheating NB go invisible and then walk straight through a closed keep door, is this a new bug or what?

oh, I should said this is on xbox one.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Video or it didn't happen
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox one with no Kinect so I would have had to have activated DVR just before it happened which lets face almost no one could have done but it did happen, one of the players with him had used the ambush exploit to get in and had set up a ram on the inside of the door so the door was slightly open(but still closed) and then the NB outside went invisible and a couple of seconds later reappeared on the inside, I mean that's not supposed to happen.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just double tap your home button and then press X to record a clip. GLHF.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    just tried that as a test so I can try and get a vid next time but double tapping the home button just brings up my friends list and x did nothing.
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smokey13a wrote: »
    why have I just seen some cheating NB go invisible and then walk straight through a closed keep door, is this a new bug or what?

oh, I should said this is on xbox one.

This has been a reported bug for a while - I'm not sure that it's actually an exploit by the player, rather that the wall simply isn't loading as 'repaired' to some players - i.e. it just isn't there for them - whereas for others it is fully repaired.

Here you go:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/136022/transparent-keep-walls
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    that looks like a different bug, this door was normal and was being damaged by an enemy NB from the inside, when the door health dropped to what is like half health the little opening appeared and that is what he walked through.
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Just double tap your home button and then press X to record a clip. GLHF.

its working now, had it turned off :sweat_smile: