The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

White Streaks behind Character

Phacrivan
Phacrivan
Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue where when you are moving normally and when sprinting do you get white streaks (like smoke) following your Character. I thought maybe something to do with just that character but when I logged in on another one it was doing the same. It stops if I port to another way shrine but starts again a little bit later. Quite weird.

Phac
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep,same here
  • Phacrivan
    Phacrivan
    Okay then at least I know maybe something to do with the servers. Been playing since release (small couple month break) and been back on for about 3 weeks and never had this happen before. Was getting worried something was wrong with my ps4 or had to delete and reinstall the game.

Thanks for the reply @Mojmir
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not for me unless I have a speed buff and you get the streamlines
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It means you have a speed buff or a dodge buff of some kind active.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it be the visual effect from the Transmutation set???
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Are you a DK? There a specific move that causes it for DKs
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."