Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a good trading guild (NA PC)

splitsand
splitsand
✭✭✭
Hi, everyone!

Hopefully, this is the right place....
Just got back into the game after a long break, and I'm looking for a VERY active trading guild with many members. What are some of the top trading guilds with low-to-no fees? Thanks! And if you want to invite me my account name is "splitsand" and my toon's name is Chadyr (In EP).
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest trade guilds on NA PC are in rawl'kha. I am in 3 of them and none have fees required for membership although they do have weekly minimum sales (between 5k-25k) or minimum raffle purchases. Those traders are very expensive to maintain after all. All those guilds also regularly boot inactives, so you have to log in at least once a week as well, but they maintain 490+ active members that way. Other cities with good traders are mournhold, wayrest, and elden root. I will check when I am online to see if we have any openings and contact you in-game if we do.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    One thing about being in ANY trade guild, you will want to have a couple of add-ons that make trading a much more user-friendly experience. Download master merchant and Awesome Guild Store add-ons. They are available at the following site:

http://www.esoui.com/addons.php
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • splitsand
    splitsand
    ✭✭✭
    I sent you a message back in game...Also, just got those addons!

Thanks!