The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Poison Master

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Poison Master
A powerful toolkit for deadly assassins.

ErxNquB.jpg

Preview on Youtube

What is this?

Poison Master is an essential addition to the new poison system. It allows you to save up to four favorite poisons and set a key bind to instantly load and unload any of them to your current weapon.

Either set a keybind to open the poison config panel, type /poison in-game, or simply open your inventory (option is enabled by default) and it will show automatically. From the poison panel simply equip a poison you want to favorite as you normally would, and with the weapon it is equipped to active, shift-click one of the favorite slots to save it. Right click a slot to clear it.
  • Set key bindings to each of the four slots.
  • Instantly switch between your favorite poisons without digging through your inventory!

I highly recommend using this with Poison Tracker by dorrino.

I also suggest you check out my Phinix Addon-Powered UI, which now includes pre-configuration for both of these.

Download Poison Master at ESOUI

Edited by Phinix1 on June 15, 2016 2:53PM