The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Buttons stop working when fighting in PvP?

Reevster
Reevster
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have this issue, I can play along just fine until a major fight happens and then some of my buttons dont work, the only way to fix it is to quit the game, reboot my computer and then its fine until the next major battle.

Have windows 10 and have disabled all addons. does it in 32 bit and 64 bit.

Stating to get really annoying.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started doing the TG quest last night.
    My cloak button wouldnt work.
    No pattern ...no reason....just a dead key.
    Got chased by town guards so legged it into the water.
    Button started working again.

This happened 2-3 times.
    Scary.
    Rather troubling as I rely on cloak as a shield and a central part of my rotation.
    Rolling through public dungeons tackling groups of mobs is a big problem without it.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on June 14, 2016 8:04PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had similar issue during fights in Dragonstar Arena normal mode, suddenly 2-3 abilities stopped working for a few minutes and started again after our group killed all the mobs in related stage. I'm not sure what could cause the issue though.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options